The following information and services are available at our customer service desk located in the main lobby and according to the schedule posted below or at the specific links.
|Bell Sports Complex: 450-926-2887|
|Monday to Friday||1:00 pm to 9:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||8:00 am to 9:00 pm|
|Mansfield Athletic Club: 450-618-0321|
|Monday to Friday||5:30 am to 11:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||7:00 am to 9:00 pm|
|Acces physio clinic: 450-926-0926|
|Monday to Thursday||8:00 am to 8:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Medicus Sport Orthopedic Laboratory
Clinique Pierre Larose : 450-443-3666
|Monday to Thursday||9:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Tricolore Sports Boutique: 514-925-5657|
|Monday to Wednesday||9:30 am to 6:00 pm|
|Thursday & Friday||9:30 am to 9:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||9:30 am to 5:00 pm|
|Pro-Shop: 514-746-2005 (opening hours - subject to change according to season)|
|Monday to Wednesday||4:00 pm to 09:00 pm|
|Thursday & Friday||4:00 pm to 10:00 pm|
|Saturday||09:00 am to 09:00 pm|
|Sunday||09:00 am to 09:00 pm|
Public transit Incentive Parking
- Incentive Parking – AMT located at Chevrier/Lapinière in Brossard where the Express Chevrier 90 takes you to.
- 510 spots + 8 handicapped.
Elevator and accessibility
- One elevator located in the main lobby at the parking lot level provides easy access to the 2nd floor viewing areas.
ATM and public phones
- Public phone available at the reception desk located in the main lobby.
- National Bank ATM located in the main lobby.
- All customers/participant who enter the playing surface and participate must pay a fee. Proof of purchase can be either a computer generated receipt or a hand stamp mark. Payment shall be made BEFORE each session has started.
- If a customer is caught participating on a session without paying, the following will occur:
- FIRST OFFENSE: If a customer is caught participating without paying, he or she will be banned/barred/expelled from the building for a period of 60 days for the first offense. The 60 day ban will begin on the day of the offense. The offending customer will then be placed on the “Banned List” which will be posted at playing surface level.
- SECOND OFFENSE: If a customer is caught participating without paying for a second time, he or she will be banned for life from all Bell Sports Complex programs.
- First aid room is located at the entrance of rink 2 in the locker room hallway.
- First aid trained personnel.
- ADA Defibrillator located in the soccer field locker corridor on the ground floor.
- Located in both Men and Women public washrooms behind the bar section on the second floor.
Food services and concessions
- Sports Bar; menu items from Pizza Pizza, Molson and Coke
- Snack bar food counter
- Café Gourmet Coffee Shop
- Locker rooms bar service
- Catering service
- Fully licensed operation
Comments and complaints
- Your experience means a lot to us, thanks for letting us know of any situation that is deemed requiring our immediate attention. Our goal is to provide all patrons with ‘Excellence service’ standards and a unique experience every visit. Contact us
Lost & Found
- Lost and Found items are kept at the customer service desk where they can be claimed during regular business hours. Clothing items not redeemed will be donated to non profit groups helping those in needs.
- Media members who wish to have information on the facility, services and events are to contact the General Manager at the following: 450-926-2887 ext. 224.
- Radio, video and cinematography broadcasts of any sporting meet, event or any activity is strictly forbidden unless pre-approved consent authorized by the management of the Bell Sports Complex.
- Send an email request