The following information and services are available at our customer service desk located in the main lobby , according to the schedule posted or through specific links.
|Bell Sports Complex: 450-926-2887|
|Monday to Friday||1:00 pm to 9:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||8:00 am to 9:00 pm|
|Mansfield Athletic Club: 450-618-0321|
|Monday to Friday||5:30 am to 11:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||7:00 am to 9:00 pm|
|Acces physio clinic: 450-926-0926|
|Monday to Thursday||8:00 am to 8:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Medicus Sport Orthopedic Laboratory
Clinique Pierre Larose : 450-443-3666
|Monday to Thursday||9:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Tricolore Sports Boutique: 514-925-5657|
|Monday to Friday||12:00 to 6:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||10:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|Pro-Shop: 514-746-2005 (opening hours - subject to change according to season)|
|Monday to Wednesday||4:00 pm to 09:00 pm|
|Thursday & Friday||4:00 pm to 10:00 pm|
|Saturday||09:00 am to 09:00 pm|
|Sunday||09:00 am to 09:00 pm|
Public transit Incentive Parking
- Incentive Parking – AMT located at Chevrier/Lapinière in Brossard where the Express Chevrier 90 takes you to.
- 510 spots + 8 handicapped.
Elevator and accessibility
- There is one (1) elevator located on the main floor lobby – the parking lot level – that provides easy access to the 2nd floor viewing areas , offices and commerces.
ATM and public phones
- Public phone available at the reception desk located in the main lobby.
- ATM located in the main lobby.
- All customers/participants who enter the playing surface and participate must pay a fee. Proof of purchase can be either a computer generated receipt or a hand stamped mark. Payment shall be made BEFORE each session has started.
- If a customer is caught participating in a session without paying, the following will occur:
- FIRST OFFENSE: If a customer is caught participating without paying, he or she will be banned/barred/expelled from the building for a period of 60 days for the first offense. The 60 day ban will begin on the day of the offense. The offending customer will then be placed on the “Banned List” which will be posted at playing surface level.
- SECOND OFFENSE: If a customer is caught participating without paying for a second time, he or she will be banned for life from all Bell Sports Complex programs and activities.
- First aid room is located at the entrance of rink 2 in the locker room hallway.
- First aid trained personnel.
- ADA Defibrillator located in the soccer field locker corridor on the ground floor.
Toddler changing tables
- Located in both the Men’s and Women’s public washrooms behind the bar section on the second floor.
Food services and concessions
- Sports Bar; menu items from Pizza Pizza, Molson and Coke
- Snack bar food counter
- Café Gourmet Coffee Shop
- Locker room bar service
- Catering service
- Fully licensed operation
Comments and complaints
- Your experience means a lot to us, thank you for letting us know about any situation that is deemed requiring of our immediate attention. Our goal is to provide all patrons with ‘Excellent service’ standards and a unique experience every visit. Contact us
Lost & Found
- Lost and Found items are kept at the customer service desk where they can be claimed during regular business hours. Clothing items not redeemed will be donated to non profit groups helping those in need.
- Media members who wish to have information regarding the facility, services and events are asked to contact the General Manager at the following number : 450-926-2887 ext. 224.
- Radio, video and cinematography broadcasts of any sporting meet, event or activity are strictly forbidden unless a pre-approved consent is authorized by the management of the Bell Sports Complex.
- Send an email request