Information about programs
The Bell Sports Complex is a highly dynamic training facility that is home to an important group of passionate sports professionals dedicated to serve a well-diversified clientele.
Please review the following section to find all the information regarding the professional services available through Schools and Academies operating within our welcoming, safe and modern facility.
Hockey and Power Skating Programs
Joël Bouchard Hockey Academy
Summer program & Holiday camp information here.
Montreal Canadiens Hockey School
The Canadiens Hockey School is divided into two programs;
- Recreational Program for kids that enjoy the game of hockey and wants to live a truly magical week with members of the Montreal Canadiens
- Elite Program which focus more on individual skills development. (Qualified AAA, AA, BB and CC players only)
- Goalies Camp; the Montreal Canadiens will offer a three days of training dedicated to the goaltenders.
The Montreal Canadiens Hockey School’s Recreational Weeks are open to all Novice, Atom, Peewee and Bantam boys and girls, skaters and goaltenders.
The focus of the recreational week is based on the principles of learning, respecting and having fun while playing the game of hockey, all in a truly unique atmosphere that will create lifelong memories for your kids.
The camp is open to all boys and girls aged 7 to 14.
The Montreal Canadiens Hockey School is held at the Bell Sports Complex in Brossard.
- Offers a unique opportunity to participate in the Performance Academies directed by highly specialised baseball professionals.
- Allows players to experience and discover Major League expectation levels in a learning environment context.
- Provides the young players the skills and knowledge required to increase their performance to a new level, in a fun, dynamic and respectful environment.
Our general goal as a team of dedicated professionals is to help Quebec baseball organisations to reach the highest standards and levels in baseball.