Information about programs
The Bell Sports Complex is a highly dynamic training facility that is home to an important group of passionate sports professionals dedicated to a well-diversified clientele.
Review the following section and find all the information presenting the professional services available through Schools and Academies operating from our welcoming, safe and modern facility.
Hockey and Power Skating Programs
Montreal Canadiens Hockey School
The Canadiens Hockey School is divided into two programs;
- Recreational Program for kids that enjoy the game of hockey and wants to live a truly magical week with members of the Montreal Canadiens
- Elite Program which focus more on individual skills development. (Qualified AAA, AA, BB and CC players only)
- Goalies Camp; the Montreal Canadiens will offer a three days of training dedicated to the goaltenders.
The inaugural Montreal Canadiens Goalie Camp will be held at the Bell Sports Complex in Brossard from August 26-28, 2016.
This camp will feature Montreal Canadiens goalie coach and two-time Stanley Cup Champion, Stephane Waite. Learn from one of the best coaches in the NHL, on the ice and in the classroom.
The camp is open to all boys and girls aged 7 to 14.
** New program: Goalies Camp
The Montreal Canadiens Hockey School is held at the Bell Sports Complex in Brossard.
D-Skate Hockey Camp
The Dskate Team is proud to announce that Montreal will be the site of our next Dskate Hockey Program!
To be held at the Complexe Sportif Bell, home of the Montreal Canadiens practice facility, located at the DIX30 Shopping District in Brossard, Quebec, the Dskate 2014 Montreal Program will be completely bilingual and feature a very exciting schedule of events.
- Each Dskate hockey player will receive plenty of awesome Dskate gear but will also have the opportunity to learn from the pros, athletes and medical professionals alike.
- The Dskate Hockey Program is run by NCAA and CIS coaches and offers elite skill development for any skill set.
- Dskate U represents the education platform of the Dskate Hockey Program, POWERED BY Medtronic of Canada Ltd, the Dskate Premiere Event Partner., offering on and off-ice learning sessions desigend to help each player gain a better understanding of how to manage their T1D.
Dskate for Parents
- Dskate understands the world of diabetes and, most of all, how committed, educated and vigilant the community of T1D parents are. Therefore, with the idea of making the Dskate Hockey Program a family-friendly program, the Dskate Team will be offering education sessions for parents throughout the week as well as other fun and exciting opportunities.
Unlike any other Hockey Camp, the Dskate Hockey Program is a unique blend of hockey+diabetes, bringing the world of T1D hockey to forefront and helping encourage all athletes living with diabetes to pursue their dreams. We encourage you to join the Dskate community and to become a part of the Dskate team as we build a new and exciting home for the T1D hockey community.
Spots will be limited, Register today!
Ice Sports – Minor/Youth Programs
Montreal Impact soccer schools – Intensive programming
2017 SPRING BREAK
The SoSc Soccer Camps add a special touch to this holiday! With its 5 days program, the camps offer participants a diverse content and an intense learning experience in a dynamic environment.
2017 SPRING PROGRAMMING
Development | 2009-2011
During this initiation program, the child will build a basis of education in sport, including the development of motor skills, the improvement of technical skills and the discovery of the collective team concept, which will allow him to express himself during the game.
Progression | 2005-2008
Participants will learn:
- The complete range of technical skills that all good players need to know
- Essential training habits to ensure continuous development
- Specific technical points to learn particular techniques
2017 SUMMER CAMPS
- Offer a unique opportunity to participate in the Performance Academies directed by highly specialised baseball professionals.
- Allow players to experience and discover Major Leagues expectation levels in a learning environment context.
- Provide the young players the skills and knowledge required to increase their performance to a new level, in a fun, dynamic and respectful environment.
Our general goal as a team of dedicated professionals is to help Quebec baseball organisations to reach the highest standards and levels in baseball.
Phone : 514-371-6225