Information about programs
The Bell Sports Complex is a highly dynamic training facility that is home to an important group of passionate sports professionals dedicated to a well-diversified clientele.
Review the following section and find all the information presenting the professional services available through Schools and Academies operating from our welcoming, safe and modern facility.
High Performance Hockey – Summer 2017
Roman Hamrlik, Mathieu Gravel, Dave Marchildon and Ben Morin, in collaboration with the Bell Sports Complex & the Mansfield Athletic Club are proud to present, an all-new high performance HOCKEY training for the summer of 2017.
514-973-9927 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hockey and Power Skating Programs
Montreal Canadiens Hockey School
The Canadiens Hockey School is divided into two programs;
- Recreational Program for kids that enjoy the game of hockey and wants to live a truly magical week with members of the Montreal Canadiens
- Elite Program which focus more on individual skills development. (Qualified AAA, AA, BB and CC players only)
- Goalies Camp; the Montreal Canadiens will offer a three days of training dedicated to the goaltenders.
This camp will feature Montreal Canadiens goalie coach and two-time Stanley Cup Champion, Stephane Waite. Learn from one of the best coaches in the NHL, on the ice and in the classroom.
The camp is open to all boys and girls aged 7 to 14.
** New program: Goalies Camp
The Montreal Canadiens Hockey School is held at the Bell Sports Complex in Brossard.
D-Skate Hockey Camp
The Dskate Team is proud to announce his association with the Canadiens Hockey School for the 2017 summer!
To be held at the Complexe Sportif Bell, home of the Montreal Canadiens practice facility, located at the DIX30 Shopping District in Brossard, Quebec, the Dskate 2017 Montreal Program will be completely bilingual and feature a very exciting schedule of events.
August 21st to August 25th – Canadiens Hockey School –Dskate
Spots will be limited, Register today!
Ice Sports – Minor/Youth Programs
Montreal Impact soccer schools – Intensive programming
2017 SPRING BREAK
The SoSc Soccer Camps add a special touch to this holiday! With its 5 days program, the camps offer participants a diverse content and an intense learning experience in a dynamic environment.
2017 SPRING PROGRAMMING
Development | 2009-2011
During this initiation program, the child will build a basis of education in sport, including the development of motor skills, the improvement of technical skills and the discovery of the collective team concept, which will allow him to express himself during the game.
Progression | 2005-2008
Participants will learn:
- The complete range of technical skills that all good players need to know
- Essential training habits to ensure continuous development
- Specific technical points to learn particular techniques
2017 SUMMER CAMPS
- Offer a unique opportunity to participate in the Performance Academies directed by highly specialised baseball professionals.
- Allow players to experience and discover Major Leagues expectation levels in a learning environment context.
- Provide the young players the skills and knowledge required to increase their performance to a new level, in a fun, dynamic and respectful environment.
Our general goal as a team of dedicated professionals is to help Quebec baseball organisations to reach the highest standards and levels in baseball.
Phone : 514-371-6225